Online application are invited from the eligible female candidates for admission in M. P. Ed course for the session 2018-2020 (Two years course) at State Institute of Physical Education for Women, Hastings House, Alipore, Kolkata – 27, affiliated by Calcutta University and recognized by NCTE. No. of Seats – 25 [Subject to qualify the entrance test].
Eligibility Criteria – As per NCTE norms:
(a) Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P. Ed.) or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education with at least 50% marks.
(b) The relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC shall be as per the rules of the State Government and Calcutta University.
NB: The students who have passed the B. P. Ed Semester-III Examination of 2016-18 session and appeared in Semester-IV Examination may also apply to the Course by submitting their Semester-III mark sheet. In such case they must submit their B. P. Ed pass final mark sheet on the day of admission test failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- The Age of the candidate should not be over 35 years as on 01-07-2018.
- Reservation of seat: As per rules of Govt. of West Bengal and University of Calcutta.
- Starting date of Online Form fill up: 20.06.2018.
- Closing date of Online Form fill up: 06.07.2018.
- List of the selected candidate for appearing Admission Test will be published on 08.07.2018 at college website.
- Admission Test will be conducted on 10.07.2018.
- List of provisionally selected candidates for admission will be published on 11.07.2018 at college website.
- Admission date for provisionally selected candidate in M.P.Ed course 12.07.2018 & 13.07.2018.
- Eligible candidate for admission test should bring one print out of the form submitted online, receipt copy and recent two passport size photograph along with all testimonials (self attested photo copy and original copy for verification at the time of admission test) which she has mentioned in application from without fail.
- No candidate will be entertained in admission test without proper sports uniform.
- All corresponding regarding admission in M. P. Ed course 2018-2020 will be made through college website. No correspondence will be done by any other means. Candidates are requested to follow the website day by day.
- The candidates are here by informed that the M. P. Ed course is a fully residential course and candidate have to face vigorous/ hard physical training and conditioning throughout the two years. Therefore they must be medically fit and must have enough physical fitness. Student must take care about this matter before fill up the admission form.
Details of Admission Test:
- Physical Fitness Test: 30
- Shuttle Run
- Bent-Knee Sit-up
- Standing Broad Jump/600 M Run
- Knowledge Test (Written Test-MCQ type): 50
- Academic Achievement : 10
- Personality Test/VIVA-VOCE : 10
Total = 100