Online application are invited from the eligible female candidates for admission in M. P. Ed course for the session 2020-2022 (Two years course) at State Institute of Physical Education for Women, Hastings House, Alipore, Kolkata – 27, affiliated by Calcutta University and recognized by NCTE.
No. of Seats – 25 [Subject to qualify the entrance test].
Eligibility Criteria – As per NCTE norms:
(a) Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P. Ed.) or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Health and Physical Education with at least 50% marks.
(b) The relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC shall be as per the rules of the State Government and Calcutta University.
NB: The students who have passed the B. P. Ed Semester-II Examination and appeared Semester-III Examination of 2018-20 session and going to be appear in Semester-IV Examination in this year may also apply to the Course by submitting their Semester-II or III mark sheet. In such case they must submit their B. P. Ed pass final mark sheet on the day of admission test failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- The Age of the candidate should not be over 35 years as on 01-07-2020.
- Reservation of seat: As per rules of Govt. of West Bengal and University of Calcutta.
- Starting date of Online Form fill up: 07.07.2020.
- Closing date of Online Form fill up: 07.08.2020.
- List of the selected candidate for appearing Admission Test will be published on 12.08.2020 at college website.
- Tentative date of Admission Test: 18.08.2020 (May be changed).
- Tentative date of publication of List of provisionally selected candidates for admission: 24.08.2020 at college website.
- Tentative date of Admission for provisionally selected candidate in M.P.Ed course: 25.08.2020 & 27.08.2020.
- Eligible candidate selected for the admission test should bring printed receipt copy as Form filled up document and recent two passport size colour photograph along with all testimonials (self attested photo copy and original copy) for verification at the time of admission test mentioned during Application without fail.
- No candidate will be entertained in admission test without proper sports uniform.
- All correspondence regarding admission in M. P. Ed course 2020-2022 will be made through college website and online mode. No correspondence will be done by the postal means. Candidates are requested to follow the website day by day.
- The candidates are here by informed that the M. P. Ed course is a fully residential course and candidate have to face vigorous/ hard physical training and conditioning throughout the two years. Therefore they must be medically fit and must have enough physical fitness. Student must take care about this matter before filled up the admission form for this course. College authority will not bear any responsibility for any kind of physical injuries or an infirmity occurs during the entire course period. The student has to leave the course any time when she will found physically unfit for continuing the course due to any kind of injury or illness.
Details of Admission Test:
- Physical Fitness Test: 30
- Shuttle Run (10m x4)
- Bent-Knee Sit-up (1 min)
- Standing Broad Jump/600 m Run
- Knowledge Test (Written Test-MCQ type): 50
- Academic Achievement : (BPEd only) 10
- Personality Test/VIVA-VOCE : 10
Total = 100